Client Relationship Manager
Brand Story Experts is growing and we are looking for an addition to our amazing team! We are extremely passionate about what we do and we work tirelessly to make sure the needs of our clients are met. We are currently accepting applicants for a Client Relationship Manager familiar with Marketing, Branding, and an Agency environment. This candidate should have account management experience in media planning and strategy and/or previous agency experience. This person should love working with people and be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must have a marketing background/experience and understand basic marketing concepts, planning, and strategy.
- Experience with Home Service companies is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Must be flexible, easy-going, and act well under pressure.
- Must thrive in a high-paced environment.
- *Experience in Media Planning (TV, Radio, Online Video), Direct Mail strategies, Online Marketing, and working with agencies preferred.
- *Experience in Call-to-Action offers, analyzing various campaigns, and judging ROI while making suggestions or improvements to keep improving.
- Experience or knowledge of PPC best practices and SEO best practices.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, this is very important for this position. You will be managing our clients’ media campaigns and we have a track record for executing flawlessly, delivering on time and 100% accurate campaigns.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment, take direction well and also bring fresh new ideas and insight where applicable.
- Must be able to work well with others, manage creative department to ensure client projects are delivered timely.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position will interact daily with BSE clients. This role will be directly responsible for day-to-day correspondence with our clients.
- The Client Relationship Manager will oversee the Brand Identity of each client as defined by the BSE process. They will ensure that their Brand Story is being showcased in all that we do and that we are living out the storylines via the marketing platforms chosen.
- The Client Relationship Manager will work directly with our clients in all areas of marketing, listening and assessing their needs, and developing marketing solutions with the BSE team.
- This position will lead marketing campaigns and strategies and ensure support staff is preparing weekly and monthly recaps in order to analyze and make the best marketing decisions.
- This position should be comfortable talking to business owners and marketing directors on high-level strategy and presenting solutions and execution timelines to bring campaigns to life.
- The Client Relationship Manager will strategize and present marketing solutions to clients in the form of TV, Radio, Digital Billboard & Print with the support of our Media Department.
- This position will work with the Media Department to strategize and develop plans that meet the KPIs of our clients.
- This role should be comfortable speaking all things media and making recommendations to best meet the needs of the clients.
- This role will be focused on moving consumers through the funnel, with a focus in TV/Online Video, Direct Mail, Social and digital media. Includes direct mail programs, paid search, digital display, social, mobile, video, paid content, programmatic, and/or affiliate media.
- Demonstrate and continue to seek out knowledge and context on changing media conditions, media tech, consumer trends, competition, and culture; specifically, in TV, Radio & digital and emerging media platforms.
- Will act as a liaison between clients and Digital Media department as well as Creative department.
- This role will lead and direct the Client Relations Coordinator to ensure the BSE support staff is providing the data needed in a timely and concise format.
- Will be responsible for managing client projects in our Project management system, keeping track of due dates, and ensuring that departments are turning things in on time.
- Will be responsible for scheduling Creative and Digital reviews for new client projects including social campaigns.
- Will be responsible for preparation and review of client proposals, estimates, and other client documents.
- Will be responsible for researching new offers, ads & best practices of other companies in client-related industries to share insight during monthly client meetings.
- Will be required to take Google Certification and stay current on reporting features to better analyze what is driving web traffic organically and paid.
- This position requires project management skills as well as people management skills. This role will be responsible to oversee client projects and work with other departments to ensure timely completion.
- This position will need to be highly skilled in time management in order to complete tasks, stay current and timely with email responses and keep track of deadlines while servicing clients’ needs. This is extremely important, we have a large amount of involvement with our clients and receive email requests often, time management is key in this role, setting time aside to make sure we are responding to client requests is important.