Marketing Account Manager. Experienced ONLY.
*Do NOT apply if you have
Brand Story Experts is growing and we are looking for an addition to our amazing team! We are extremely passionate about what we do and we work tirelessly to make sure the needs of our clients are met. We are currently accepting applicants for a seasoned Account Manager familiar with Marketing, Branding, and an Agency Environment. This candidate should have account management experience in
- Must have a marketing background/experience and understand basic marketing concepts
- Experience with Home Service companies preferred
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at any given time
- Must be flexible, easy going and act well under pressure
- Must thrive in a high paced environment
- *Experience with Direct Mail strategies, Online Marketing, Media Schedules and working with agencies preferred.
- *Experience in Call To Action offers, analyzing various campaigns and judging ROI while making suggestions or improvements to keep improving.
- *Experience or knowledge of PPC best practices and SEO best practices.
- Experience working directly with clients, listening and assessing their needs and developing solutions.
- Experience preparing meeting recaps and task execution lists.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to manage projects and work with other departments to ensure timely completion.
- Able to manage time to complete tasks, stay current and timely with email responses and keep track of deadlines while servicing clients needs. This is extremely important, we have a large amount of involvement with our clients and receive email requests often, time management is key in this role, setting time aside to make sure we are responding to client requests is important.
- Must be extremely detail oriented, this is very important for this position. You will be managing our clients’ media campaigns and we have a track record for executing flawlessly, delivering on time and 100% accurate campaigns.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment, take direction well and also bring fresh new ideas and insight where applicable.
- Must be able to work well with others, manage the creative department to ensure client projects are delivered timely.
- Must work well with people in general, clients are always right and we treat our clients with the utmost respect.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
College Degree a must.
Fun work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – put #BeAboutIt in your subject line.