Social Media Strategist
HIGH-ENERGY, LOVERS OF ALL THINGS SOCIAL MEDIA ONLY APPLY**
Do you LOVE Social Media? Are you witty and great with words? Do you love crafting great content that makes people take action?
*IN-PERSON* *EXPERIENCED ONLY*
The Social Media Strategist at Brand Story Experts is responsible for putting together amazingly great content that makes people want to engage & convert with the brands we represent. The Social Media Strategist will engage audiences using brand assets and brand storylines centered around the education of our client’s brand stories. The Social Media Strategist is responsible for creating amazing client social campaigns and driving conversions on a monthly basis. If you love Social Media and connecting brands to their fans/followers then this position is for you!
- Work with the BSE Digital Growth team to develop Content Funnels that create conversions and leads.
- This position will go through our Digital Growth Team Training Program and will master all areas of social marketing with an emphasis on Content Funnels.
- Continuing Education and keeping certifications current & up to date are required.
- The Social Media Strategist will be given continuing education assignments each quarter along with the social team participate in.
- This may also include specific training or assistance for tools/methods to help the department as a whole. i.e. Better Tracking methods, Phone Click/Call Tracking, Reporting, etc.
- This role will brainstorm and strategize client goals & campaigns with the Digital Growth Team. The team will identify areas in which the client needs to generate traffic & leads and implement a plan, that in the end, produces conversions.
- Develop blogs that will be used to build audiences interested in various topics.
- Develop content to be used in social ads.
- This will require coming up with several different variations of content to target different audiences.
- Develop content for lead magnets.
- Develop content that will be used on landing pages.
- Develop headlines based on high-volume searches.
- Develop content that will also be used for email promotions, including best email headlines.
- Optimize client YouTube Videos with content focused on specific keywords.
- Content Development for client newsletters, eblasts, collateral pieces, etc.
- Analyze and review content on a weekly/monthly basis and identify which pieces are creating traffic and thus creating conversions.
- Tweak and/or re-write content that is not engaging or producing traffic/conversions.
- Work together with members of the Digital Growth Team to find the “right” mix of engaging content that converts for our clients.
- This position will be responsible for driving growth (traffic) and engagement, thus helping the department increase conversions & sales for our clients.
- This role will also be responsible for front-facing posts for assigned clients’ social media pages. This is different from the above Content Funnel strategies. This will be managing the voice and community on the front-facing Facebook page of the brand.
- Community page posts will show the human side of the brand and incorporate the brand tone and storylines for each of the assigned clients. Min 5 – 7 posts per week.
- The Social Media Strategist is someone who is creative and looks to bring to life fun, out-of-the-box ideas through Campaigns, posts, and Video/TikTok Creation.
This role will also be responsible for helping build and nurture the agency’s social media strategy along with the rest of the social team.
- This will include content creation, ad creation, TikTok, and Reels creation
- Must love social media and have a creative drive that makes people engage with our brands.
- Must have Social Media EXPERIENCE, 2 to 5 years.
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and able to manage multiple tasks & deadlines at once.
- Must have experience creating ad campaigns & funnels.
- Must have copywriting experience and understand proper writing etiquette, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent in working experience in Social Media Marketing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bradenton, FL 34205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Social media marketing: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location