This position will serve as a support role for our Client Relationship Managers. This role is a very important part of the Client Relations department. They will be responsible for tracking client campaigns and analyzing and compiling data so that the Client Relationship Manager(s) is able to guide and direct individual marketing campaigns and strategies to meet client KPIs. This position will work directly with multiple departments to ensure performance data is collected on a weekly and monthly basis ensuring marketing campaigns are running as planned.
- This position is responsible for compiling and highlighting successes as well as areas of opportunities as data is compiled to prepare for client meetings and updates.
- Responsible for weekly reporting to ensure client campaigns are on track and running as planned and meeting KPIs.
- Responsible for preparing monthly analyses of marketing plans for a variety of clients.
- The ability to prepare marketing recaps and complete multiple task execution lists will be key to success in this role.
- This position will compile data from multiple sources and pull it into various formats for client presentations.
- This will include PPC recaps, Print Recaps, Overall Media Campaign Recaps, Call tracking, ROI calculations, etc.
- Will work with Media Manager(s) and Client Relations Manager(s) to ensure client budgets are updated/reconciled monthly.
- Responsible for scheduling monthly recap meetings with clients and keeping meeting calendars organized.
- Will be responsible for entering new projects into the project management system accurately. Will meet with CRMs for full project details to ensure scope is clearly defined and BSE job structure is followed.
- Will keep Direct Mail Plans and calendars updated.
- This includes Direct Mail Calendars updated with accurate drop dates, offer details, and tracking phone numbers.
- This includes preparing Direct Mail order forms accurately and approval by CRMs.
- This includes weekly reconciliation of mail invoices and budgets.
- Ensuring what was placed is running accordingly and calling attention to the CRM if mail is not dropping as scheduled or within budget.
- Will monitor online lead generation campaigns alerting CRMs of opportunities or poor-performing campaigns.
- Prefer a marketing background/experience and an understanding of basic marketing concepts.
- Experience with Home Service companies is preferred but not required.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at any given time.
- Must be flexible, easy going, and act well under pressure.
- Must thrive in a high-paced environment.
- Experience preparing meeting recaps and task/execution lists.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in Word, Excel & pptx and/or Google Docs is needed.
- Ability to manage projects and work with other departments to ensure timely completion.
- Able to manage time to complete tasks, stay current and timely with email responses, and keep track of deadlines while servicing clients’ needs.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented, this is very important for this position. You will be managing, analyzing, and gathering data for clients’ media campaigns and we have a track record for executing flawlessly, delivering on time and 100% accurate campaigns.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment, take direction well and be a team player able to work well with others.